Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) is a project of the Government of State Maharashtra in India, and is the leading corporation of Maharashtra. It provides businesses with infrastructure like land (open plot or built-up spaces), roads, water supply, drainage facility, street lights. To know more, please visit:
Established in 1962, under M.I.D. Act 1961 as the premier industrial infrastructure development agency of Government of Maharashtra
· Set up industrial areas for planned and systematic industrial development
· To function as a special planning authority in development of industrial areas
· “Prosperity to all through Industrialization” is the corporate philosophy of MIDC
· Built 227 industrial complexes with 1,30,000 acres of land
· Developed specialized parks for different industrial sectors, including IT, BT, Special Economic Zones, Wine (Grape Processing) Park, Silver Zone, Gems & Jewellery, Textiles,, Leather, Chemical Industry, Electronics, Food Processing, Floriculture, etc.
· Elaborate network of industrial & domestic water supply, total quantity supplied 1285 MLD.